//TAKE MY HEART
Missing SKSS
Saturday 25 February 2012 @ 01:45 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum and a very good afternoon to everyone.. Today. I would like to talk in my blog about me missing my old school... I really miss skss... The most important thing is i really miss my friends,, nana, izzati, teo, sadrina, ain safura, nabila and other's... I really want to see you guys but i dont really have the time to go and visit you guys.. I just only can contact from far.. Miss you guys so much.

Actually i have a great idea.. What if we do a gathering between the students of std 6 2011,.. I really want to see you guys so much.. It has been a long time.. I miss the old days gossiped together and walked together .. Hahah i dont really why i am talking such nonsense.. I miss you guys so much... So maybe we should do a gathering... I do have a lot of stories to talked about here in Sm Sainss Banting. It is such a great school and you guys cant even imagine how big the school is. So i really hope we can see again in a short while.. I know since i walked into SMSB.. Bajet talking in english... Haahhaa... Lol :p .. Hope we can see each other. Thats all for today.. Hope to see you soon. Byeee


Older Post | Newer Post

Hye. Leave your footstep at my Shoutbox. Thanks for visiting my blog.


Story About Links


<center><embed align="middle" allowscriptaccess="always" height="125" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" quality="high" src="http://aminswf.webs.com/BannerFaqihahHusni.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="125" wmode="transparent"></embed></center><center>
Copy the codes and paste it on your blog.






This template was created by FaqihahHusni. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.