//TAKE MY HEART
Heart Broken :'(
Friday 10 August 2012 @ 08:34 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum! Hello everyone. It's been a long time tak edit blog nieh. Dah berhabuk dah. Haha. I want to share what had happened to me this week. Wawa told me that my friends talk bad things about me. I thought they love being friends with me. I am kinda heart broken. I have help them through up and downs, sad and happy, but what did they gave me? Talk bad things about me behind my back. I know there is nothing special about me, but why are you guys doing this to me? Huh? What have I done? Until you guys hate me? What can I do. Redha~ Kbye. Hmm :'(


Older Post

Hye. Leave your footstep at my Shoutbox. Thanks for visiting my blog.


Story About Links


<center><embed align="middle" allowscriptaccess="always" height="125" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" quality="high" src="http://aminswf.webs.com/BannerFaqihahHusni.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="125" wmode="transparent"></embed></center><center>
Copy the codes and paste it on your blog.






This template was created by FaqihahHusni. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.